The finalists have been decided and below is the list arranged in calendar month order!
- Front Cover: Patti Peplinski – Peppi the Lead Free Clown – Look Out for Lead!
- January: Meerab Imran, 11 – Lava Bird
- February: Hugh O’Brien – Lead-free Sinkers
- March: Howard Mielke – The Three Dimensional Lead Map of New Orleans
- April: Alice Ju – Water Lily
- May: Teagan Heeks – Leadening the day – lead on the ground – child standing on lead
- June: Fatima Syed – Geometric Trees
- July: Elizabeth O’Brien – Every child deserves lead free skies
- August: Julia Elzbeth Cole, 13 – Julia Elzbeth Cole ~ 13 yr. old Lead Poisoning Awareness Advocate (Part 1)
- September: Adbur Rehman, 8 – Aborginal art work Lizard
- October: Hugh O’Brien – Australia first to ban lead in all paint
- November: Zein Kusuma, 8 – The Descent of Uluru
- December: Muhammad Nadjamuddin, 8 – Aboriginal turtle
- Planner Page: Hue Kedge – Blake cradling Eden Lidia, 8 days old
This is a collage comprising of the winning calendar entries, we are especially happy about the colour composition of this collage and it really reflects the variety of talent in our global community and shows diversity in styles within the creative art sphere.
On behalf of all of us at The LEAD Group I would like to thank everyone for their entries and encourage you to get your entries in for next year’s competition if you have something creative and relevant in mind. Never cease the creative process, enjoy it and live with it. Thanks again for your love and support.