CONTRIBUTE TO THE LEAD SAFE WORLD PROJECT
The Lead-Safe World Project assists the marketing of products and services which are lead free or lead safe or which remove lead from the body / take lead away. The Lead free logo, Lead safe logo and Lead away logo help consumers easily identify companies and products that are helping to prevent or manage lead poisoning and contamination. Additionally, joining entitles you to discounts to all of our store items.
If you have a product or service that is lead free or lead safe or takes lead away, please apply to become a partner. We welcome applications from any industry.
– Join the Project as a Contributing Partner
In addition to having a link to their website on the Partners page, Contributing Partners will be involved in the development of a fact sheet or video to be placed on the solutions section of this website.
– Benefits for Contributing Partners:
* Donations, made to The Lead Education and Abatement Fund (LEAF), are tax deductible and donors have the option to determine how their donation is used to further LEAF’s aims.
The LEAD Group’s wealth of experience in working with all levels of government can be turned towards the partners’ issues.
If you’re a purveyor of hardware, renovation and/or painting products, you could also support us by ordering a laminated copy of this poster which includes lead safety advice for renovators and refers to the “Lead Alert: Six-Step Guide to Painting your home” which we are distributing for free.
Other ways to contribute:
- Volunteer or organise for your staff to volunteer their expertize either at The LEAD Group’s office in Summer Hill in Sydney, Australia or via telephone and e-mail.
- Enter an image with a lead-safety message into the Volcano Art Prize and your entry may well end up as a graphic on this website, or printed on your own Pictureproducts mug, or you could win the ultimate People’s Choice cash prize.
- Send us suggestions about who we should invite to become a Partner. Please Contact us.